Patagonia Neoprene Socks with Gravel Guard I Fly N Guide
Patagonia Neoprene Socks with Gravel Guard
Many times,wading socks are a good option as they give you the grip and protection of wading boots and at the same time,feels light and comfortable for long fly fishing expeditions,especially when you have to hike through waters.
Patagonia Neoprene Socks with Gravel Guard is one of the best wading socks available today.
Some of the reasons for their popularity are:
- Comes with fold down gravel guards attached to wading boots and laces to it with hooks.
- The foot bed is made with dense neoprene material to minimize compression.
- It comes with a softer version of neoprene for the upper part of your feet to make it easy to stretch and feel comfortable.
- This type of Neoprene is not made from the traditional petroleum product or limestone. Rather,it is made from Guayaquil rubber,a plant found extensively in the southwestern United States. As a result,its impact on the environment is lower than traditional Neoprene material.
- This unique material from Guayaquil plant insulates feet and prevents it from going numb during winters.
- These wading socks come with a gravel guard to keep out gravel,pebbles,and other small debris you may encounter during your wading/fishing trips.
- The bottom part of the socks has a nice texture that prevents your foot from sliding too much into your boots.
- They look and feel great!
- They fit all sizes of feet perfectly and give a snug and comfort feeling to the wearer.
- These socks come in 3.5mm thickness which is much better than the 2.5mm that is the standard in most wading socks.
Due to all these features,Patagonia Wading Socks with Gravel Guard is one of the best pairs of socks to walk on your next fly fishing expedition.