Vision Merisuola Fly Rod I Fly N Guide
Vision Merisuola Fly Rod
Saltwater fly fishing has become evermore popular also in continental Europe. Vision has been offering specially designed tackle for saltwater fanatics for years. For example our proven Venus fly rods have subdued some serious trophies all over the world. When we realised we have something special with our new premium XO freshwater fly rod prototypes 2 years ago we realised instantly that we could make our dream saltwater rod from the same special ingredients. That was the start of Project MERISUOLA.
The Merisuola family consists of two members:a premium single-hand rod series with six models and a floating WF-type fly line series full of nice,well-considered details. The Merisuola Product family is a result of our passion for saltwater fly fishing. Merisuola rods and lines are approved so far at least by Sailfish,Black Marlin,Bonefish,Permit,Tarpon,Snook,Redfish,Stingray,Pike,Seatrout,Atlantic Salmon,Halibut,Cod,Coalfish,Barracuda,many different Tuna species and all kinds of Trevallies including the infamous GTs. The backbone of the family consists of four piece lightweight fast action rods targeted to three classical shallow water species - Bonefish,Permit and Tarpon. These rods incorporate everything we have learned during 20 years of rod design and manufacture - and then some!
Features of Vision Merisuola Fly Rods
- A natural unsanded blank for the best action
- Unique silica nano resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibres
- A double nut uplocking precision machine aluminum reel seat.
- Patented REC nickel titanium stripping and snake guides
- Full wells grip with AAAA Portugise cork with rubber cork enforcement.
- Fighting butt size varies with each rod weight and has a target species branded on the end cap of the FB.
- Supplied with a custom aluminum tube with engraved metal end caps together with a cloth bag
- Tested all over the world by Sailfish,Tarpon,Permit,Jacks,Bonefish etc….