Patagonia Hybrid Pack Vest I Fly N Guide
When you go on a fishing trip,the weather can change quickly. Though this is more applicable to the Pacific Northwest,still there's always a possibility for sudden weather changes in many areas. So,it is best you carry the right clothing and equipment to ensure that you're not caught unawares when the weather changes.
Patagonia Hybrid Pack vest is a modern fishing vest that is ideal for both fresh water and saltwater fishing. It can also be worn for extended periods of time without feeling any discomfort.
Here are some aspects that make this vest a good investment for any fishing trip.
- There is a polyester mesh on the inside that gives you good ventilation during hot weather. When it gets cold,this mesh doesn't absorb water and keeps you warm.
- The hybrid pack vest is made of 100% nylon with a durable water repellent(DWR) finish.
- Comes with a zippered pocket in the front where you can keep small things for easy access.
- The hybrid pack vest has many inner pockets with zips to carry your car keys,wallet,spools and rod holder. There is also a single large exterior storage pocket that's ideal for storing your lunch.
- There is also a small nylon accessory holder for sunglasses.
- The D rings make it easy to organize your belongings quickly.
- The front and side are adjustable and this allows for easy layering of clothes. This vest can double up as a mid-layer when the weather suddenly turns cold.
- The hybrid pack vest weighs about 388 grams,so it is fairly lightweight. It won't make you feel heavy and loaded.
Due to all these unique features,Patagonia's hybrid pack vest is sure to come handy during a fishing trip. Above everything,it looks stylish and can go along with any piece of clothing.