Snowbee Ranger Breatha
The conventional stockingfoot chest model features a front flap pocket, 4mm neoprene socks, built-in gravel guards, with lacing clips, plus an adjustable webbing wading belt. The fully adjustable webbing braces feature a rear elasticated section for comfort when bending down and are fully removable if required. The brace clips are reversed, so you cannot get them crossed and they can be clipped together, so the waders can be rolled down into a waist wader, if required.
- Nylon outer material treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Vapour-Tec laminated breathable membrane
- Hydrostatic Water Pressure resistance (W/P): 10,000mm H2O
- Breathability: Moisture Vapour Transfer (MVT): 4,000g/m2/24hrs
- Internal, waterproof flap pocket
- Adjustable webbing braces, with quick release buckles
- Elasticated chest draw cord, with toggle-lok adjusters
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Fly Outfitters & Guiding users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.