The Opti Power Spey rods work equally well with short heads (typical for Underhand and Skagit casting) or longer spey lines. The tip recovery is extremely precise and the butt power never gives up. The models feature the Balanced Reel Seat, which is 50% longer than traditional reel seats and allows the angler to choose position of the reel, balancing the rod against the weight of the line and the casting technique.
Built with the durable Cross Weave technology.
- Blank in aesthetic glossy finish.
- Triangular reel-seat with a permanent lock – easier to put the reel in place.
- High-grade cork handle.
- Ceramic stripping guides and durable chrome snake-guides with double coating.
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections.
- Comes in cloth bag and pentagon shaped cordura tube.
Rod Curve: FC=Full Curve, MC=Mid Curve, TC=Tip Curve
Rod Tempo: M=Medium, MF=Medium Fast, F=Fast
|Power Spey 9130-5
|Power Spey 9140-5
|Power Spey 10150-5
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Fly Outfitters & Guiding users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review