Scientific Angler Wavelength I Fly N Guide
Scientific Angler Wavelength Trout Taper Weight Forward Floating Fly line
The Scientific Angler Wavelength Trout Fly Line is made for PMD hatches,for those cloudy afternoons when blue winged olives come off in droves. It's a trout fly line built to place dry flies where you need them and to keep them floating after they land. It may not be the best choice when chucking huge streamers,but for everything else trout related,it's very hard to beat!
Features of Wavelength Trout
Have a look at these features to know about the Wavelength Trout.
- All around Trout Taper for precision casts,presentation and mending
- Ideal for delicate dry fly presentations.
- AST slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Improved Dry Tip - Super dry fly line with minimal water spray and easy pick ups
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- For cold to temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Bi-colour coding on the line:Tip / Head &Running Line = Dark Willow / Willow
- Welded Loops on both ends are super strong and slim