Vision Space Fluro Tippet I Fly N Guide
Medium stiff fluorocarbon with exceptional knot and tensile strength. Easy to tie with low memory,high abrasion resistance due to smooth surfaces. Tolerates UV light and harmful chemicals better than nylon tippets,also has great turnover in windy conditions’
Note:This stuff lasts forever in nature,so please dispose of it thoughtfully.
Space Fluoro sinks pretty fast,when in comes to subsurface fishing,regardless of whether your after some tiny Brookies with miniature nymphs,big Browns with large streamers or any of those saltwater torpedoes,the bSpaceFluoro pretty much has you covered.
SpaceFluoro,like all other Vision tippet materials,comes colour coded,snap together rotating spools with line retainer.
2.4kg = 5.3lb(50m spool)
4.2kg = 9.0lb(50m spool)
4.9kg = 11.0lb(50m spool)
7.0kg = 15.0lb(30m spool)
7.7kg = 17.0lb(30m spool)
9.0kg = 20.0lb(30m spool)
10.0kg = 22.0lb(30m spool)
10.8kg = 24.0lb(30m spool)
12.8kg = 28.0lb(30m spool)
Features of Vision Fluoro Tippet
- Great turnover in windy conditions
- Tolerates UV light and harmful chemicals better than nylon tippets
- Highly abrasion resistant due to smooth surface
- Easy to tie with low memory
- Medium stiff fluorocarbon with an exceptionally high knot and tensile strength
- Dense and uniform material cuts the surface tension and sinks well