Cortland Fly Line Tropical Compact I Fly N Guide
Ideal for throwing large air resistant flies or punching a cast into the wind,the Tropic Plus Compact stays slick and hard in extreme heat.
The extremely successful Tropic Plus series from Cortland covers all disciplines of saltwater fishing. It consists of a series of first class lines that enspire even the most demanding fly fishermen thanks to their excellent quality. All models have one thing in common:a design that is perfectly matched to the target fish so that you can rely on them 100% in every situation.,especially when a large fish is hooked!
The Cortland Tropic Plus Compact Fly Line is a true powerhouse. As its name suggests it has a very compact and powerful head,which allows assertive casting even in demanding conditions such as wind and waves. Thanks to a head length of 7.9 meters,it loads the rod with only a few short casts,so that if a school of fish surprisingly appears in your field of vision,you can act as fast as possible in the close range. In addition thanks to its aggressive front tapers,it transports even large,voluminous patterns with ease,from baitfish to big poppers!The extremely smooth running line has outstanding shooting characteristics,so you can launch your fly to the horizon!The short head allows fatigue free casting with constant results.The somewhat thicker handling section with a length of approximately 4 meters provides a perfect transition between the head and the running line. In addition to a first class power transfer during the cast,it offers excellent grip,so you can precisely present your fly,even in hectic situations. Last but not least,due to its special Tropic Plus coating,this line retains its excellent casting and shooting characteristics even in record breaking temps.
Features of Tropic Compact
Check out the amazing features of Tropic Compact that you must know before buying this product.
- Modern WF floating line for warm saltwater fishing
- Extremely powerful head with a length of 7.9m
- Aggressive front taper for quick charge of the rod
- Assertive casting properties for demanding conditions in wind and waves
- Casting larger and weighted flies with ease
- Handling section with a length of approx 4m for excellent grip while handling
- Braided nylon multifilament core for direct contact with the fly and a tremendous load capacity
- Special Tropic Plus coating for warm temperatures with a very smooth surface for excellent shooting characteristics
- Equipped with welded loops on both ends
- Head length 7.9m
- Line length 30.5mColour:pale yellow / aqua blue
- Line wts in 6,8,9,and 10wts