Fjord Karve Wading boots is possibly the lightest and most innovative boot on the market. Weighing approximately 50 oz (per pair), the Karve Wading boot is significantly lighter than other competing brands with a rubber outer sole. Fjord has developed a unique synthetic leather that is extremely lightweight, quick drying and durable. The Vibram® Carrarmato lugs (in Idrogrip compound) is a true international design icon and has been promoting Vibram quality and reliability for over 70 years. It has a track record of being the first mountain climbing sole and the only sole that has climbed all the top peaks in the world. Vibram® Carrarmato star lugs provide optimal traction and grip in all directions. Field tests have proven Vibram® Carrarmato lugs provides better traction on moss, silt, weed and slim than other outsoles on the market. The Karve’s innovative design combines light weight, heavy duty construction, durability and comfort.
- Fjord unique synthetic leather panels is light weight, quick drying, and durable
- Neoprene lined with closed-cell foam for lasting comfort on the water and long-lasting wear
- Reinforced toe box and heel for extra durability and protection from abrasion
- Vibram® Carrarmato lugs is compatible with Fjord Traction studs
- Stainless steel speed lacing system
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 1429 g (50.4 oz)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Fly Outfitters & Guiding users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review