Finn Raccoon I Fly N Guide
Finn Raccoon is a “must have”fly tying material and one of the best,and most versatile,materials for tying bass,saltwater,and trout flies too. The properties of Finn Raccoon hair enable the fly tyer to meet many needs.
While Finn Raccoon is thought of as a great fly tying material for tying tube flies,it is also a great material for all kinds of streamers. Whether you are tying trout streamers or bass flies,Finn Raccoon hair will give your flies incredible swimming action. Finn Raccoon has more guard hairs and is longer than length that arctic fox. Available in a wide variety of great colors,Finn Raccoon is a premium product.
The Features of Finn Raccoon
- Select Fly Tying and Jig Making Finn Racoon Fur is the best for bass,steelhead,salmon saltwater and trout flies
- Beautifully dyed color fast colors won't fade in the water. One of the most versatile furs for streamers
- Premium fly tying fur graded specifically for tying tube flies,streamers,jigs and more
- Finn Raccoon fur is longer and has more guard hairs than Arctic Fox and is perfect for larger
- The best wing material for your favourite bonefish flies