The Drift Native series is designed for casting big flies to big Aussie natives whether it's Murry Cod, Barra, Yellow belly or Bass this is the rod for the job. The Drift Native series is designed for fast line speed to carry large, bulky flies to your target species. This 7' 11" pocket rocket is well suited for the acurate casting required for Big Barra lurking in the Mangroves or Murry Cod waiting in abush in a log jam and is equally at home casting to lake and river bass.
- Length 7'11" 4 piece with rod tube with reel pouch for easy travelling
- Fast action
- Graphite construction
- Full wells cork grip
- Channeled up-locking anodised reel seat
- Fighting butt
- Large ceramic stripping guides and hard chromed snake guides
- Saltwater safe
- Sold with either a RIO smallmouth bass 8wt line or a Jim Teeny Big fly line.
- Can be lined with 8 thru 10wt forward floating line or 8 thru 10wt intermediate or sink tip line depending on your fishing conditions.
- Lifetime No Fault waranty to the origional purchaser.
To use your No-Fault Warranty in Australia, simply send the entire rod to Drift Fly Fishing supplies 17 Brodie St Rydalmere, NSW, 2116. We recommend using a courier that provides tracking information in case of a problem. Make sure to include a note with your return shipping/contact information and a check for $35. Failure to include the proper return shipping information may result in additional fees. Your repaired rod will be shipped back to you within a few days of receipt. Blanks sections (as appropriate) will be replaced and returned with related hardware and finishings from broken sections. This warranty is limited to the blank on Drift rods and does not cover flagrant abuse of the product. For more details please contact us.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Fly Outfitters & Guiding users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.