Applying Principles to Fresh & Saltwater Fly Casting
The tackle used and the manner of delivering an artificial lure to gamefish separates fly fishing from every other fishing method. Legendary fishermen Lefty Kreh and Ed Jaworowski will demonstrate, explain, and teach the elements common to all casts with a single-handed rod.
Here's What You Get:
- More than 25 casts & techniques
- More than three hours of in-depth instruction of principles-based casting fundamentals
- Helpful tips & techniques that are simple and easy to apply
- Practice tutorials & exercises that improve your casting
- Analysis of the tailing loop and how to remedy
- Good for all skill levels
- An Introduction to Fly Casting
- The Four Key Principles of Fly Casting
- The "Critical Angle"
- Getting Started
- Types of Casts Every Angler Should Know
- The "Tailing Loop" (Cause & Cure)
- Beyond the Basics
- Adapting to Windy Conditions
- Fly Casting with Weight
- The Art of the Retrieve
- Practice Techniques & Exercises
- Helpful Tips
- Applying What You've Learned
Temple Fork Outfitters and bloomfield knoble, inc.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Fly Outfitters & Guiding users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.